Taipei Fine Art Museum - TB 2023 Website - Declaration regarding Open Access to Government Data Online
1. Licensing Methods and Scope To promote applications of online government information, all data and materials on the Taipei Fine Art Museum - TB 2023 Website Website (hereinafter referred to as TB 2023 Website) shall be accessible by the public without compensation, non-exclusively, and shall be sublicensed to other parties. Users shall be able to reproduce, adapt, edit, publicly transmit, or utilize the data in other ways. Users shall also be given an irrevocable license to develop products or services based on the data (referred to as derivatives works) without any restrictions with regard to time or territory. In addition, users shall not be required to obtain the license in written or other forms from the TFAM but will, however, be required to clearly accredit the relevant source.
2. Relevant Matters
(1) The scope of the license shall only extend to areas stipulated by the Copyright Act, but not extend to other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the provision of patents, trademarks, and the logo of the TFAM.
(2) Whether the personal information made public by the parties or by law shall be collected, processed, or used shall be governed pursuant to Personal Information Protection Act. Users shall take protective measures stipulated by Personal Information Act for accessing the personal information.
(3) Certain video or audio recordings, images, music scores, articles etc., shall only be published on the 59th VB Website but not used for other purposes according to specific agreements. Therefore, data or materials specifically designated by the TFAM shall be accessed only after consent is obtained and fall beyond the scope of the license.
(4) Data or materials obtained from the 59th VB Website shall not be maliciously changed or altered. Users shall be subject to civil or criminal liability should the information edited or adapted is inconsistent with the original purpose or content.
3. The license granted does not imply that the TFAM recommends, approves, or agrees with users developing derivatives works based on data from the 59th VB Website.
- 59th VB Website will not endorse the truthfulness and completeness of related sites that users link through 59th VB Website. Users may determine whether or not to enter other linked sites and shall evaluate their value of content on themselves; 59th VB Website will make their own assessment of the truthfulness, completeness, timely or reliability of related information provided by personal, company or organizational web sites linked. Accordingly, said person, company or organization therefore will not have any employment, delegation, representation, partnership or other similar relationships with 59th VB Website.
- The expressed viewpoints by users will not stand for the viewpoint of 59th VB Website. The viewpoints, suggestions and all other messages addressed through 59th VB Website only stand for the viewpoints of authors delivering these messages, contents, information and posts. 59th VB Website does not endorse any opinions proposed by any participator or person claimed on message board or discussion zone.
- 59th VB Website will strictly control the operational safety of system functions. Do not try to break and interfere with all data and functions on 59th VB Website through any ways, or cause any attempt or behavior of hijacking and damaging any network system, otherwise 59th VB Website will prosecute for responsibility in accordance with law. Meanwhile, 59th VB Website disclaims any expressed or implied warranties for the stability, safety, free from mistakes, current and no breakdown of all services. Users agree to bear all risks of using 59th VB Website services and all damages may be caused by said risk.